Monday, October 15, 2007

Caesar's Naked Ass

If you don't like man nudity, don't click on the link below. Here's Caesar's email to me:

From: "Caesar" ceasarl***@hotmail.com Add to Address Book
To: "Tarquin Churchwell" tarquinchurchwell@msn.com
Subject: I'm a hottie
Date: Wed, 26 September 2007 15:18:58 -0600

Tarquin,

Hey, how're they hanging? I miss our old times together at Rikers Island. I might be going back in, due to an accident I had with a borrowed vehicle. Me and Chris, that's my wife, are hiding out in the Ozarks. Long story. Hey, check out my new tattoo! Wedding present for Chris, had it done the day we got married. She was rocked to her foundations.

You still doing magic? Do you ever hear from Drinkwater?

Caesar
(not my real name, but you can "guess who" from the picture)

If you want to see his naked ass, click here.

No comments: